Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My name is Jamila, co-founder and publisher of empressmag.com. Shaleia and I decided that we should start putting more of a personal touch on the newsletters, our site and the overall brand of Empress so that our readers can get to know us a little bit better. We are also in the process of taking pictures so you can see our beautiful faces, lol. I am a recent college graduate working in tight laced Corporate America, until this Empress thing pops off. My love and passion is this site but it doesn't pay the bills so while I might dislike going to work for someone else I am still grateful . Please continue to support the site and let us know what you think more often, you likes, your dislikes and what we can improve on. Shaleia and I truly value your opinion and I think this is a start of a beautiful relationship :) XOXO J

No comments: