Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Ignorant Ish....

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn responsible...
like you know the saying of "those who know better do better"...well god dammit, i don't want to know better, I don't want to know shit, I want to live my life and spend like there ain't no tomorrow...

If I didn't know better, I would forgo paying my mortgage and buy my dream car, a range...
like I could sleep and eat in that car, who needs an apartment or house or 401K?



But no, here I am being financially responsible....driving in lil ole Betsy, reliable but not a RANGE!
This financially responsible shit better pay off 4 realz for all the sacrifices my ego is making right now... 4 realz...and its not just my ego but all the other responsibilities that come with being so damn responsible...
strangely though, something tells me that it is...
“ Ego is the biggest enemy of humans. ” Rig Veda quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Give up all bad qualities in you, banish the ego and develop the spirit of surrender. You will then experience Bliss.” Sri Sathya Sai Baba quotes (Indian Spiritual leader, b.1926)





5 comments:

Kaliente said...

ugh.

money make the world go round and i can't seem to save not nann dolla!

it will pay off! good luck with your dreams, keep that goal and you'll look back on this and say thank ya God I stuck with it!

Sha Sha said...

The Range don't have a kitchen. You always want what you can't have at the moment. But you will get it. Just like one day I'll have a condo or house.

plus your just investing in yourself.

Alecia D. said...

umm... the range might not have a kitchen..but it still is a sexy vehicle..lol

but, sha is right- you are investing in yourself and in the long run you will see all your sacrificing pay off.

Jweezy said...

@ kaliente thx!

@sha sha yeah the range doesnt have a kitchen but it does have heated seats

@ alecia so true, ill keep that in mind

Sha Sha said...

can u eat eggs from heated seats? If so then maybe I'll ride @ Jweezy

agreed I see @ aleciad