Monday, October 6, 2008

Oodles of Noodles

It's Monday and I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Lately I've been dragging my ass in the morning. I have to get a boost of energy so I can get my mornings poppin :)

Anywho, this weekend I was thinking a lot about relationships, maturing and accomplishing things in life. Sometimes I think women put this silent pressure on themselves to achieve this and that, by this age or that year. I do it to myself all the time and sometimes get stressed over it. We have that whole, I have to be married by the time I'm 28 and have kids by 30, it goes on and on.

But why do I feel the need to live life based off a plan. I can't be programmed and so many great things in life happen unexpectedly. It would be excellent to have everything I think I should have at this moment but I guess I'll get them in due time because if I thought things happened when I wanted them to, I would be an effin millionaire by now..haha.

I'm proud of myself for not dwelling on things I have cause my life is pretty damn good. It didn't happen overnight, the thought that my life was great, but compared to how it could be I'm on a pretty decent road to success.

8 comments:

Jweezy said...

Good things are on the up and up...I agree, the more you focus on what you don't have and what you want the further away you will feel from you goals...live your life exactly the way you want to now!
Dr Jweezy signing off...

Sha Sha said...

"Dr Jweezy" funny girl

Unknown said...

We should also remember that everything we are experiencing in life at the present moment is what's supposed to be happening. Even though it's hard not to get down on thoughts of what we "should" have or "could" have, we have to remember that good things do come to those who wait.

NAE NAE said...

"why do I feel the need to live life based off a plan..."
-i think everyone unintentionally does. for example, i want kids before the age of 35. no offense but, i dont want to be 55 years old with a 10 year old daughter. lol. but yeah, imma try to just let life happen on its own. no matter what.

[thanks for posting]

Sexxy Luv said...

life does not go as planned but i be damned if i'm not married by the time i hit 30! lol

Gorgeous Geek said...

damn lol i said i wanted to be married and have children by the exact same ages. But I try not to think about it too much. I might become depressed since time is ticking.

=]

Anonymous said...

I totally feel u on this one...

Sha Sha said...

It seems like we are all on a plan. Everything we want will happen, its just the course of the road.