Thursday, March 12, 2009

ADD

Urra, sittin here about to write a post and just saw a preview of an Oprah showing Montell Williams (bald head weirdo with the talk show) crying...um.....yeah..i don't know why either... ok back to the point of this post.

actually I don't have a point

shit im getting bored already

just great

let me think

oh yes.. here I go

um...............................................
nope false alarm.....lol




I'll be back



waittttt. I have a point now..I think I have ADD for real. I can't focus on one thing at a time. I get bored just doing one task and feel the need to do something else. urgh. I hate that. Thats why I want to start practicing yoga more seriously. Currently, I try to practice one a week..but I want to get to the point where I practice every day, so I can be on my mellow ish.... namaste, om and all that jazz.

Maybe one day I'll open up my own yoga studio, and teach other ADD peeps to focus and breathe... 1,2, 3............

2 comments:

Sha Sha said...

It does seem like a case of ADD..lol. Just take your time and it will all flow.

Anonymous said...

LMAO about the Montel Williams crying comment; that's all the negro did on his show was cry-he was extra sensitive to the cause.

Your entire post made me laugh though; it was like a mental dramatization of your mental struggle...lol. I think everyone with a brain that is moving forward has some small case of ADD.