Wednesday, July 23, 2008

79CENTS!

Ok..any one who knows ME, knows I love Mexican food. There is this spot where I work called Baha Fresh..if you didn't know, now you do.. To me that ish is off the chain. I really order like 2 things but its fresh Mexican food that's a good price. The enchiladas are as equally gratifying as sex ...yeah I said it!

But I had some Taco Bell just now and did you know them mofo's got a 79cent 89cent and 99cent MENU! say word. They got some nacho shit smothered in cheese, that red sauce and beans for 79fingcents...you don't have to tell me twice. I think I'm about to get addicted to this shit yall...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE DO NOT become addicted to anything that has to do with taco bell! i warn you now! just 'cause it's cheap, doesn't mean it's good for you. taco bell is the devil's food fo' real. your best bet is to stick with baja fresh or chipolte [which i am a fan of too], but by all means forgo the taco bell or you will pay heavily for it. lol!

:::Marcus LANGFORD:::

Ticia said...

uh. Taco Hell - becareful girl... I am with Marcus.....

n0days0ff said...

i cant lie,ive ran for the border a few times.but it doesnt fill me up.ill get like 4 chicken soft tacos and 1 beef hard taco and a dr pepper .then an hour later im hungrier than a hostage.when i do eat fast food i like it to at least fill me up

HONEYMAMii91 said...

That's COOL, I'm not too fond of mexican food. There's a baha fresh out here too, only thing I like is the KAS UH DEE AH's lol (however you spell it!)

Sha Sha said...

79 cents seems too good to be true. Make sure thats real meat boo... haha

Anonymous said...

stop eating so much cheese..