Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Realized...


1. That it is hard as hell to Blog at work. Why the hell can’t the Blogger dashboard look like an excel sheet lol. I have to close my window so much because a coworker or my manager is always on the creep.

2. That you won’t always do what people want you to do. Your human you’re going to do things that may seem wrong to others but who cares at the end of the day, you have to do you. Everyone will always have something to say but I’m finally coming to a point in my life where I actually don’t give a damn.

3. That I get annoyed easily. Not mad or upset but annoyed. Annoyed at the fact that men don’t give up their seat for woman on the train, that my sisters always get the same weave (damn can I see yall in a different length one day, surprise me). Annoyed that I have to wake up 7:05 in the morning 5 days out the week, then at 7:30am on Saturdays to get my hair done just to leave at 6pm, or if I do it myself it takes 2 ½ hours of blood sweat and tears. Annoyed that people talk when obviously I’m not listening. I can go on for days.

4. That one day my apartment will be finished and I can finally move in. I’ve been trying to move in since March but management companies are dumb.

5. That I love those who love me. I have a good family, a fly ass crew and one day I’ll have a mate that will adore me. Sometimes I think he only exists in my dreams but one day he’ll appear.

6. People get out of pocket and you need to put them in their place.

7. I need to hit up South Beach before the year is over. Ooh how I love that damn place.

7 comments:

Alecia D. said...

This is so true-

2. That you won’t always do what people want you to do. Your human you’re going to do things that may seem wrong to others but who cares at the end of the day, you have to do you.

I'm realizing that more and more- especially today. It's hard thought, because it's natural to want to try to please those around you, but there comes a point when you have to realize that you cannot live for anyone else. You have to do what makes you happy.

Sha Sha said...

You definitley have to do what makes you happy. You can't please everyone and why should you. Live your life cause at the end of the day someone will always have something to say.

Ticia said...

I am going back to south beach in two weeks!!
Drinks on the beach!!!

Jweezy said...

Im jealous..i wanna go back to south beach!

yeah but why do ppl keep talking when its clear you are not listening to them...like shut the f' up...

Sha Sha said...

haha@ jsm.

Lucky ass @ Ticia

THE PRINCESS "CC" said...

#1
LOL...excellent idea, blogging is therapy they need to add it into the company plan, helps the environment.

#2I have always tried to please people and have learned it's impossible so I try to live for me and let everyone fall in place.

#3 well I get mad easily too easily and yes I've been on a train and got up because no men would get up to let an older lady sit down, what pricks!

#5 that's what lifes all about

#6 Yeah that's why I am such a bitch, but at the end of the day people appreciate frankness.

#7 Never been most go!

Anonymous said...

If you are lucky to have Microsoft Word 2007, you can blog in a Word document and publish it directly from there. A fantastic feature!