Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Been Gone For A Minute


I got my tooth pulled on Saturday and my whole grill was numb. I mean that had nothing to do with my typing skills lol... but I've just been in an aggy mood cause some of the right side of my face is swollen and I can't eat the way I want. But then again I have to lose 20 lbs by December so that may be a good thing.

I've just been working hard and doing the damn thing. One of my good friend's 25th B'day Celebration is coming up this Saturday so hopefully we snap some cute pics for all to see. She got a theme too, "All White", you know we can't end the summer without an all white affair...lol.

Let me know what's poppin... I'll be back

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the good ol' tooth. I find it interesting that you and I are both experiencing issues with the teeth around the same time; you have been by my blog, so you know what's good with me. I still haven't had the tooth removed yet, because I have not finished taking all of the anti-biotics prescribed to me that will kill the infection from the abscess. Early next week, I should be having the tooth removed and then all should be good. The Percocets be making a brotha feel real good too :-)

Hang in there!

:::Marcus LANGFORD:::

Anonymous said...

Yeh that tooth thing is no joke man...i remember not too long ago my tooth got infected and landed me in the hospital for 3 days...so i def feel you marcus...and sha ur handling it like a champ...so hang in there...

Anyway this Saturday is all about the "white affair" can't wait...

As long as you can still drink (alchol of course) then your good to go...lol

Alecia D. said...

Feel better sweet pea... tooth pain is no joke!

n0days0ff said...

i had teeth trouble a couple years ago so you def have my sympathies on that

THE PRINCESS "CC" said...

Awwww...poor baby I hate getting teeth pull.

I have to loose weight too, I am currently on a weight challenge YUCK, no cheese cake no steaks....so I FEEL YA