Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yet Again...

So I guess I'll share another encounter with the guy who made me vomit in my mouth, I'm keeping it short though. Its not good to focus on dumb things lol. I don't know why I pick up the phone or even call sometimes. I think it's straight boredom. One of those nights where you're tired and you cant go to sleep and you basically have nothing to do with your time.

Anywho:


We were talking through text and the conversation wasn't going well so he said call. So I did and he is very agressive on the phone at first, "you dont want to f*ck with me anymore, what kind of shit is that..blah blah". Well I didn't know we were item... wtf I just got bored writing this, I'm a mess...lol. I'll have to continue another time. This shows you how much he matters in the spectrum of things.


On another note: This is so far left

Abu Dhabi a nation within United Arab Emirates now has a 90 percent stake in the Chrysler building. They are building so fast out there they will have a Guggeheim Museum wtf!, a NYU campus, they may have the world's most expensive hotel at 3 billion dollars and ppl my age (21- 30) make around 180,000 US dollars tax free. Why? you may ask, because they sit on 10% of the world's oil. Look at how much you can learn if you watch the Today show for 2 mins in the morning.


So do I move to Abu Dhabi and start anew or sit here making crumbs for 8 hours a day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sit here and make crumbs.. cause i will disown you if you move to the Emenies camp ground..

Jweezy said...

WTF..how you get bored telling us the story about weirdo man...LOL

I would move to Dubai except for they have some crazy ass laws so I might get arrested the first hour out there...

so i guess we just sit here making crumbs together :/

Sha Sha said...

LOL. our Arab brothers need love too @ Dee Dee

Yeh I can see you getting arrested Asap, dropping the F bomb or something in the aiport lol @ Jweezy

Kaliente said...

LMMFAO, i feel ya:) WTF is in the water???