Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lil Sister Moments

My liltles sister is only 11 years old yet she has a blackberry curve, her own lab top and a social life that is more poppin that mines. Not only is she just a fly lil kid but she has a 95 average at the honors juinior high school she attends and is President of the Junior Beta club. She dances and swims competitively and she is funny as hell. I just can't wait to see the type of woman she becomes and if she is even a fraction of what she is now then the world better watch out. Anywhoo here is a IM convo we had the other day (yes this lil child is on IM, I didn't even know what IM was until I was in highschool...LOL..kids now-a-days) By the way I CAN SING!!lol

---------------------- 12:26 pm ----------------------
Shain3: jamila i jus noticed that u and rihanna look alike
jweezy: No we dont
jweezy: Lol
Shain3: yes u guys do its not even da hairstyle but da face
Shain3: exactly alike adinas at my house and she says da same thing
Shain3: twins
jweezy: No way
jweezy: I look like kelis
Shain3: adina said u do so let me c
Shain3: da only difference is u cant sing lol
Shain3: u look like both of them
jweezy: Lol
jweezy: I can sing
Shain3: lol u r kindin right!!!!
jweezy: Lol
Shain3: ur at home
jweezy: Yes but I am about 2 leave
Shain3: where r u goin
jweezy: Out n about
Shain3: oh k peace love and sisterhood lol i crack my self up
Shain3: bye milla
Shain3: jemi
jweezy: lol
jweezy: By shaina baina
Shain3: luv u
jweezy: Love u 2

8 comments:

Sha Sha said...

How cute. As long as she stays on the right road she'll continue to be successful.

Alecia D. said...

Let's be clear..YOU Can't SING!

Kaliente said...

too cute, i need to call my little sis:( i miss her

Jweezy said...

@ Sha, yup I just got to continue to be that positive role model

@ D I CAN SING!!!!

@ k@lie aww , how old is your lil siS?

Kaliente said...

I have 2, but me and the 14(or15) year old are closer...my other little sis is 12, she be actin like she don't wanna talk to me...lmao if she only knew how cool i was..haha

Kaliente said...

my middle sis lives in VA and my youngest lives in CA, yea pops was in the military...we all have diff moms

Sha Sha said...

12 year olds are like that, she probably just going through a little phase. You know how they do.

Jweezy said...

yeah my lis sis acts like that sometimes 2, like she too cool to chat with me so I feel you..lol