Sunday, July 20, 2008

If He Was The Last Man On Earth


Which one would you pick? You have to reproduce with one of them. Remember, there is no running water, electricity, their money means nothing and the world is in ruins. So he would ultimately be your future baby father.

This was a tough call for me. I don't like to call anyone ugly cause you can find beauty in anyone and anything. I personally wouldn't date either but I am pretty sure there are thousands of girls who would differ.  

So if I was the last woman on earth and I had to choose between T-Pain or Lil Wayne as my King, I would have to go with Weezy. He already has the tribal marks so we already have a head start.


9 comments:

Jweezy said...

Um Neither. I rather die and not pollute the future human race with so much fuckery....

I mean I know ALOT of females like Lil Wayne, but can I ask a question and get a legitimate response....what about Lil Wayne is so sexy? I just want to make sense of it...

but since i know sha sha will get mad at me for avoiding the question, I would have to go will Lil Wayne..lol..eww

Anonymous said...

I'll take Lil Wayne now, forever, and always.

JWeezy.. you want to know what's sexy- his skin, his body, his locks, his swagga, his style, his rap skillz, everything! I love him and I always will.

Empress DAG!

Kaliente said...

LIL wayne all day bay bay...LMAO t-pain looks so ugh in that pic...but yea lil wayne could get it as long as he doesn't talk..lol cuz he sounds so DUMB when he talks, not raps..talks haha but i like dreads n shyt...i like ugly sexy dudes!

Sha Sha said...

Yeah ugly sexy dudes can get it sometimes. Its all about the swagga. I love a guy who has it.

Ticia said...

I pick my four fingers...

Anonymous said...

Lol @ Tica...To answer the question...wait can I have both, cause if I chose one I would prob get bored with the other and want to die. So to keep my interest I would want both of them on me...and then they can fight each other to see who gets to sleep in my bed with me...he he he

Anonymous said...

IF i was a gay man or woman, i'd have to go with wayne. t-pain looks funky ALL the time! lol!

:::Marcus LANGFORD:::

THE PRINCESS "CC" said...

hahahahahha.....

WEll since they both look like a scene from THRILLA, this was definitely difficult, but let me tell you how I came up with Weezy F. BAby!

T-payne would be too heavy for me, if he got on top of me, I may not make it! Plus Weezy's fucked with Super Head, Trina and his baby's ma's cute, so he must be pretty good in bed to keep these bad ass women....Ya digs!!!

So he gets my VOTE 2X

Smooches
CC

Anonymous said...

Lil Wayne.. even tho they both look crazy.. lol ... but lil weezy can get it.